Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is a challenging, squad-based shoot-em-up/bullet hell roguelite.
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story PC Game Overview:
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is developed and published by Coldwild Games. It was released in 22 Aug, 2018.
An old robot named H-34-RT wakes up in a derelict space station orbiting his home planet. His civilization was destroyed long ago by evil O’Xelg, but he has yet to figure that out. After an initial shock, he decides to follow his old defense routines: that means fighting the invaders, even if he is alone now.
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is a challenging, squad-based shoot-em-up\/bullet hell roguelite. Fly through tons of bullets, defeat various enemies and engage challenging bosses, all this to help a lonely robot complete his mission.
- Start out alone, but rescue allies as you progress
- Your allies do not level up by killing enemies. Rather they get stronger once they get to know you and each other better
- Change you fleet formation to avoid bullets and focus fire
- Use your ally special abilities to boost your firepower or heal yourself
- 2 Player Local Co-Op Support
- Fly through eight different levels, encountering various enemies and fighting your way to the O’Xelg communication base
How To Install Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story Free Download:
1. Free Download Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story PC Game Here:
(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)
• Link MegaUp.net:
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link Openload.co:
• Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
• Link TusFiles:
• Link Rapidgator:
• Link Uptobox:
• Link Uploaded:
• Link Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
3. Crack Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^.
System Requirement for Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story Free Download:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: shader 3.0 supporting card (i.e. Intel HD Graphics 4000)
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: DX9 (shader model 3.0) support